Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Rainy Day for the Fall RISD Sale

The tents are down, the rain has stopped, and it's gorgeous outside. It's only too bad that today's weather isn't what we experienced yesterday! 

But it was still great to be part of the show. I had fun (as always) visiting with many friends, new and old who stopped by as well as with some of my favorite RISD artists -- notably, Pia Peterson -- who in addition to her fabulous oil paintings (the sheep are to die for) is now making pillows that are...delicious. Soft, squishy, and beautiful,  I purchased two.  The photo below was taken prior to the tiny leak which wreaked a bit of havoc on a bit of inventory and before I had to cover the table in some rather uninviting plastic! And a shout-out to Beth, who helped man the booth and kept me company!



No comments:

Post a Comment